Me, my brother David, and my sister Amy on Christmas morning a few years ago
1. No, we will NOT go on another vacation until we pay down the balance on our charge card!
2. My mom told me and brother about the birds and the bees one afternoon while eating lunch at the old kitchen table. I laughed out loud and didn’t believe her!
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee and thought: I love starting my day with coffee and a newspaper.
4. When I look at my granddaughter I know I’m going to be okay.
5. I’ll take more iStock and Getty photos today, love a job where you can stay in your warm house on these cold, dreary Michigan days!
6. Photoshop CS4 is a lot fun to use, but sometimes the learning curve is somewhat overwhelming, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to wrapping presents, tomorrow my plans include holiday dinner out with friends and Sunday, I want to finish shopping and just relax!
1. We need to let go of the past and live in the moment.
2. My new granddaughter laughed and it made me smile.
3. If you want “others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” ~ Dalai Lama
4. I bite the candy coating off Tootsie Pops because I have no patience and want to get to the chocolate middle.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think we should all have to pay the price for beauty.
6. Family coming together makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner with the bitches (a.k.a. the PTO ladies), tomorrow my plans include Costco for shopping, new glasses, and contacts and Sunday, I want to relax and get ready for out of town company to arrive for Thanksgiving!
1. I remember, I remember when my kids were younger. That’s a photo I took of Andy and Lizzi for our Christmas card one year, they were so cute!
2. Dear Mom I want you to know I can’t believe it will be a year next month since you died.
3. Is that my freakin’ age!!???
4. I’m trying to resist the temptation of buying more camera lenses.
5. I’m saving a hug just for you!
6. If I made a birthday list spending a day with my new granddaughter would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a birthday dinner for Andy, tomorrow my plans include errands and lunch out with my hubby and Sunday, I want to go for a drive and try out my new wide angle camera lens!
I’m participating in a new (for me) Friday blog meme today, Friday Fill-ins. Blog memes are fun because as well as giving you inspiration for posts, you also get to meet other bloggers who are playing along. So this one is pretty self explanatory. The host gives you a list of blanks and you fill them in, so here I go…
1. It’s cold and…rainy this week and my newly planted flowers are loving it!
2. Every summer I look forward to sliced mozzarella cheese layered with garden fresh…tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is…the next magic (overpriced) facial lotion I will try that is supposed to erase wrinkles and roll back the clock!
4. I love grabbing my camera and my hubby and going for…a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all…if you’ve never even watched Dancing with the Stars you shouldn’t knock it!
6. Bob Saget, my husband, a huge mansion on the beach;…those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was…life altering.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chillin’ with Doug, tomorrow my plans include…a wedding shower, dinner with friends, then watching the Wings beat the Penguins and Sunday, I want to…watch the Wings do it again!