I’m participating in a new (for me) Friday blog meme today, Friday Fill-ins. Blog memes are fun because as well as giving you inspiration for posts, you also get to meet other bloggers who are playing along. So this one is pretty self explanatory. The host gives you a list of blanks and you fill them in, so here I go…
1. It’s cold and…rainy this week and my newly planted flowers are loving it!
2. Every summer I look forward to sliced mozzarella cheese layered with garden fresh…tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is…the next magic (overpriced) facial lotion I will try that is supposed to erase wrinkles and roll back the clock!
4. I love grabbing my camera and my hubby and going for…a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all…if you’ve never even watched Dancing with the Stars you shouldn’t knock it!
6. Bob Saget, my husband, a huge mansion on the beach;…those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was…life altering.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chillin’ with Doug, tomorrow my plans include…a wedding shower, dinner with friends, then watching the Wings beat the Penguins and Sunday, I want to…watch the Wings do it again!
Mm, mozzarella and tomatoes. Add a little balsamic and that’s a meal!
Friday Fill-ins looks like fun. I’ll have to try that next time. I smiled about # 6. 🙂
welcome to Friday Fill In fun!!! Love your #2!
I have a whole bathroom cabinet dedicated to lotions and potions that were supposed to erase the signs of time. So far, all they’ve reduced is the amount of money in my bank account.
My fave is Hope in a Jar. I just love that name. Didn’t work though.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Love your #6. I definitely never thought I’d hear the words Bob Saget, dream, and life altering used in the same sentence!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Bob Saget!! Awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Great answers! Bob Saget? LOL!
Very clever answers. 🙂