Me, my brother David, and my sister Amy on Christmas morning a few years ago
1. No, we will NOT go on another vacation until we pay down the balance on our charge card!
2. My mom told me and brother about the birds and the bees one afternoon while eating lunch at the old kitchen table. I laughed out loud and didn’t believe her!
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee and thought: I love starting my day with coffee and a newspaper.
4. When I look at my granddaughter I know I’m going to be okay.
5. I’ll take more iStock and Getty photos today, love a job where you can stay in your warm house on these cold, dreary Michigan days!
6. Photoshop CS4 is a lot fun to use, but sometimes the learning curve is somewhat overwhelming, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to wrapping presents, tomorrow my plans include holiday dinner out with friends and Sunday, I want to finish shopping and just relax!
Rest, keep warm, stay well, and enjoy your Granddaughter. It’s a precious time. (I didn’t believe my Mother either but it turned out to be true!)
yes it is cold and dreary here today. Where are you near in Michigan:) How cool to have a job out of your house! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
It sounds like you have great job. I bet it is cold where you are!
what a wonderful channel you have here ! Some really inspiring writing and pics.
Greetings from England !!
just a few years . . . . ?
love your fill ins–have a fun weekend out.
Interesting, Lilli… I always enjoy reading these things since I learn more about my blogger friends. I learned about the birds and the bees from the big sister of a friend. Scared me to death!!!!
How’s your weather????? Hope you are okay.
What a great pic! I love the old fashioned tinsel on the tree. You can’t get that anymore.