1. Frozen yogurt is my favorite summertime treat.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
3. My granddaughter’s sweet little head is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon looked really cool last night, very Twilight!
5. I am looking down at my poofy tummy and thinking maybe I should lay off that frozen yogurt right now.
6. When daylight fades I usually fade too.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to music in the park, tomorrow my plans include getting a new DVR box for the TV and Sunday, I want to have lunch at the Penn Grill then watch Jake (our friend’s black lab) go for an enthusiastic swim in our pool!
I’m the same about fading with the sun.
Sounds like you’ll have a great weekend–enjoy!
She looks so wise in this pic 🙂
The moon was beautiful last night. I stared at it on the way home from book group and had to get back into my lane.
She is so cute!
Sounds like you going to have a wonderful weekend.
I love that picture. She looks so intense.
Sounds like a fun weekend. 🙂
Frozen yogurt seems to be making a big comeback lately. Lots of new places opened in my old hometown this year.
I’m fading too, it was along day in the sun.
Your granddaughter looks so serious.
Oh my goodness…this picture just makes me grin! She is just beautiful and looks so much like her mommy. I’m jealous of your music in the park night. I can’t wait for it to cool off here…
The photo of Brooklynn is fabulous ~ she is incredibly photogenic. And so unbelievably cute. I love her sun dress too.
Just one month until my oldest son’s wife has my 3rd grnadchild ~ I can’t wait! It is their first child ~ my other son is daddy to the other two!
Thanks for visiting my Friday Fill-Ins post. I can see why you love YOUR #3 as WELL! *smiles* xo
We’re going to look for our new DVR Monday.
Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for visiting my blog.
i’m the reverse of the fading sun but it does make me feel sentimental for a lot of times. oh, i just love watching dogs swimming:D they always seem so happy to do it.
beautiful little intelligence there!!! Are you reading her Shakespeare… looks like she’s wondering “to be or not to be” or is it to speak or not to speak, at that age!
I have been a gonner after sunset last two weeks never been to bed so early so consistently in my life!
OMG! Did you hear about Twilight 5!?!?